Discover our wide variety of home gym equipment
Cardio Exercise machines
Best Selling Products
What we can offer
FREE SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
All shipping and delivery of orders and purchases in all corners of AU is absolutely free! Enjoy this limited offer worth $75 only at Home Gym Australia!.
SUPERB CUSTOMER SERVICE
Need assistance in achieving your fitness goals? Let our friendly and trained staff address your every concern in finding the home gym equipment that’s right for your needs!
HIGH-QUALITY HOME FITNESS
With Home Gym Australia, you can be sure that all your choices are top-of-the-line, offered to you in affordable and convenient payment schemes without any hidden charges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Aside from the manual and electric treadmills, technological innovations are always coming up with discoveries and improvements in different aspects of almost all machines. With treadmills, there are now two that are on the rise to popularity.
- Hybrid Treadmill – A hybrid treadmill, also known as treadles, is a combination of your regular electrical treadmill and an elliptical machine. This type of exercise equipment mimics the motion of a regular elliptical machine, with a moving foot surface.
- Anti-Gravity Treadmill – This type is one of the most recent versions of the treadmill. Scientifically designed, and clinically proven to support users on rehab from injuries.
There are many benefits in exercising with a treadmill; here are the list of benefits that you will surely enjoy:
- Lose weight, burn calories, and improve your overall health. Treadmills, no matter what type, are perfect for cardiovascular improvement. Walking and running emulations increase your heart rate, which in turn strengthens your heart and improves blood circulation. It’s also a great way to lose weight. Studies claim that running 30 minutes in one session burns up to 300 calories.
- Easy on your ankles and knees. Treadmills are designed with shock absorption mechanisms that are beneficial to your knees and ankles. They create less impact compared to running on hard surfaces without compromising your training. Research confirms that the impact is decreased by 30%. Beneficial for individuals who are trying to lose weight, and for athletes who are trying to develop their knees and ankles’ resilience against strain.
- Weather-proof. Weather affects our exercise routines in both positive and negative ways. Bad weather can ruin our session and motivation to exercise. With a treadmill included in your home gym, you can walk or run anytime no matter what the weather may be.
- Stay motivated. Most treadmills you buy online have built-in speakers. Listening to your favourite jam is one good way to stay inspired. The rhythm your music creates builds more energy, making your workout enjoyable. You can also take advantage of additional equipment like a gadget holder, to keep you up to date with your favourite series or movie on Netflix or whatnot.
- Programmable features. Some models have the capability to set your course preference. You can control the pace and inclination together with the distance. This feature is perfect if you’re training for a particular event or competition.
- Versatile for the whole family. A treadmill can be beneficial for all types of training goals for you and your family. Whether you’ll use it for a regular jog, preparation for competitions, or rehab from an injury, a treadmill will be able to do a good job.
- Maximum weight check – The maximum weight capacity often indicates the quality of the treadmills built. The capacity determines how strong the frame, motor, and belt. For example, a treadmill with a maximum weight capacity of 160kg is suitable for a regular jog. This is considered typically as the maximum weight capacity ideal for a home gym set up. A treadmill used as exercise equipment for commercial purposes has more weight capacity. Commercial treadmills usually have a maximum weight capacity of 180kg. Our sales team can explain the details of both types for better understanding.
- Frame Built – It is essential for the best treadmill to have a robust framework. The usual materials used are steel or aluminum. The main difference between the two is the springy or bouncy feel. Steel frames tend to feel springy or bouncy, while aluminum frames are steadier.
- Power – A treadmill’s horsepower is categorised into two: continuous and peak. The horsepower determines the treadmill’s motor quality. Some model’s horsepower is referred to as watts. We highly recommend treadmills with an average continuous horsepower or wattage because the continuous stability indicates a good motor that will last long.
- Shock Absorption System – A treadmill with a good shock absorption system is capable of reducing the impact to your knees and ankles by 30 to 40%. This feature is perfect for reducing the risks of injuries and allowing you to exercise longer. There are 2 types of shock absorption systems; the spring-type and variable-durometer elastomer cushions.
- Heart Rate Monitor System – There are two types of heart monitors that are helpful with your training regime. The first one is the hand sensor type. Hand sensors monitor your pulse through the handlebars. The other type is wearable sensors. Wearable monitors come in different shapes and sizes. Some can be strapped on your chest or wrist. Heart monitors are useful in terms of monitoring your heart rate for a specific type of training method. You can set the monitor in line with the type of training session you prefer. From a simple calorie burning and weight loss regime to extensive training for competitions.
The best treadmill should have reliable safety features. Here are the three most common safety features a treadmill should have:
- Safety Key – A safety key automatically stops your treadmill in case you trip or fall. This is very helpful in preventing treadmill related injuries.
- Safety Side Handrails – Handrails allow you to minimise the chances of stumbling. Getting a proper grip is great for your balance, especially to those first-time users. Tip: Make sure that the handrails do not interfere with your arm’s motion when performing running exercises.
- Automatic Slow Start Capability – Whether you are an experienced athlete or a beginner, your treadmill should always start slow, and gradually increase in speed. Even when your speed is set on high from turning the power on, your treadmill should start slow to prevent injuries. Our sales team will be able to set an example of how this feature works.
There are a wide variety of workouts that you can perform when you buy a treadmill online. Here’s a quick guide:
- Walking Exercise – Walking exercise is perfect for beginners and the elderly. Treadmills provide a perfect walking emulation. By setting your treadmill at 3mph, you will burn roughly around 70 calories in a 20-minute session. That’s 210 calories per hour!
- Running Exercise – A 20-minute run on a treadmill engages all your major muscles in a healthy activity. Not only does it burn calories, but it also improves cardiovascular capability. A 20-minute run at 6mph burns approximately 230 calories.
- Interval Training Exercise – Interval training exercise is ideal for experienced users. It involves short bursts of intense activity followed by a cool-down period. You can set the treadmill for a 5-minute run, then a 2-minute walk. The alternating pace burns calories faster and enhances cardiovascular improvement.
- Incline Exercise – Set your treadmill at an incline and experience the perfect emulation of an up-hill exercise. This method burns more calories compared with your normal ground level exercise. A 10% incline walk for 20 minutes burns approximately 170 calories.
- Cardiovascular Training – Together with the heart rate monitor, heart rate training is the perfect way to improve your cardio. The longer and harder you exercise, the higher your heart rate works to burn calories. Our treadmills are equipped with accurate heart rate monitors that will help you reach your targeted heart rate exercise routine.
We prioritise your health by providing the best treadmill and accessories at a very reasonable price. Our partnership with the world’s most trusted manufacturers ensures that you will get nothing but the best brands because you deserve nothing less than perfection. Our customer service team is also available 24-7 to answer all your inquiries in a quick and efficient way. They can answer questions about product specifications, model availability, or assembly time. They can also help you with website navigation. We also have a convenient, customisable payment method, in which our billing team can help you understand. All our products are priced to match your budget. So, don’t miss out and buy treadmill online today! Always remember that we’ll be with you from start to finish in your fitness journey!